Representing More Than 20 Leading Companies to Meet all Your Insurance Needs
Call Jetmore Insurance Group for a no obligation, NO HASSLE quote at (410) 394-9000.
Disclosure Statement of MINIMUM Liability Limits on Your Auto Policy
Minimum coverages required by Maryland Law EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2011(Section 17-103 of the Transportation Article) in order to operate a motor vehicle are:
- $30,000 Bodily Injury Liability per person
- $60,000 Bodily Injury Liability per accident
- $15,000 Property Damage Liability
- $2,500 Economic Loss/Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage. (Unless PIP coverage is affirmatively waived on the Notice of Waiver of PIP benefits form as required by law, all eligible operators and passengers in your vehicle(s) will have $2,500 PIP coverage for lost wages, medical and/or funeral expenses); and
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage (limits are the same as in #1 and #2 above.
If you have a minimum liability policy, the limits outlined above are the limits you chose to purchase and that are currently offered on your auto policy with our agency. Your policy will NOT pay anything above and beyond these coverages for claims involving liability. This notice of liability limits does not pertain to other coverages you may have purchased such as comprehensive, collision, rental, towing, etc.
Jetmore Insurance Group does NOT recommend that you only carry these minimum requirements on your auto policy for your own protection and the protection of others in the event of an accident or claim. We recommend that you consider the benefits and protection of purchasing increased liability limits. Our agency can provide you with a variety of quotes for various liability limits offering up to $1 million in protection.
Please contact our agency at 410-394-9000 if you have any questions regarding your liability limits or if you would like a quote on increased limits.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!